So after a long Hiatus of posting, I decided to post the finished Khornate Obliterators (actually a few rivets fell off, that I have to put back)
The conversions definitely took a lot longer than I thought they were going to, but I am pretty happy with how they turned out.
And a few close up detail shots
A big shout out to GSI and the tentacle maker, which I wouldn't have been able to do the conversion without. Heads are from forgeworld khorne terminators and puppetswar. The axe is also from puppets war, although i have to say that I like the puppetswar heads, the weapons were cast fairly poorly and had tons of flash and imperfections in the casts, as well as being fairly brittle.
A note for anyone that might wanna take this idea and try it themselves. I only used the straight back bloodcrusher bodies. Unfortunately those only come 1 to a box, thus it took 3 boxes to complete this product (although I will still be using the other ones for bloodcrushers so not too much of a loss). It may be possible to use the curved bodies, but definately much harder, just because the pose will be odd when you turn the body up.
Finally, I also have been working on painting up my Super Dungeon Explore box set, and almost have the heroes done. I also have some wood elves that I painted up that I need to take pictures up as well.
Thats all for now. Let me know what you think or if anyone has any questions.