Saturday, September 10, 2011

Blood For the Blood God! World Eaters Landraider WIP

So here are some WIP pics of a World Eaters Land Raider that I have been working on. I am going to have two Land Raiders in my list, and I wanted them to be pretty unique, thus on this one I decided to do kind of a cauldron of khorne type of thing. I am going to fill the cauldron with clear red resin to simulate blood, as well as put a skeleton and some skulls in it.

Let me know what you guys think of it.

 To Be continued....Also, I am almost done painting the son of r'lyeh, so that will probably be up in the next week or so...

2 comments:

  1. awesome stuff man, where did you get all of those little skulls from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the late answer, but hopefully you will see this. It was a set of skulls that I just casted copies of. I think there are 100+ skulls on the landraider.

    GW is also a good source of skulls, the metal set that they sell is a good price/skull ratio and has the added benefit of having the skull piles and ork skulls. They are also smaller than a lot of other skulls, making it easier to put them on miniatures.

    ReplyDelete