Wednesday, October 21, 2009

First Weekly post! Hopefully...

So hopefully this will be the first in a long line of posts. I have decided to try to get one post/week just to keep myself on track. Right now due to my schedule this means Wed. nights, but who knows what the future holds.

So i just want to put up some of my Tau stuff that I am working on,

Broadside which is now standing up and waiting for a head and weapons
XV 89 body sideXV

converted sniper team leaders waiting for paint
sniper team 2

[sniper team 1
And finally some painted crisis suits. I think I am going to change the leader a little bit, but otherwise done and finished
Tau Magnetized Battlesuits

So anyways, I have actually put away my tau stuff for the time being to work on a Khorne Deamon Prince for a contest over at ThroneofSkulls.net. I wont be posting any pics until after the contest, but I am sure that it is going to be one of my best miniatures to date and hopefully I will be able to win the comp.

For greater skulls!

No comments:

Post a Comment